Maplan is the quality and technology leader in elastomer engineering. We provide our clients with the crucial competitive advantage in successfully operating in the future-oriented market.
The company stands for the consistent development of innovative and high-quality products using state-of-the-art technology. Thus, Maplan sets the standards in the industry.
We think and act internationally. Our global presence in sales and service secures a worldwide professional service to our clients and supports individual production locations.
It is the goal of Maplan to work together with our partners and to continually meet the expectations and needs of our clients.
Together, we work towards a successful, long-term and result-oriented enterprise which is guranteed by our highly-qualified and motivated international team.
- 1970 Founding of Maplan
- 1984 Maplan with new owner VEW (later Schöller-Bleckmann GmbH)
- 1985 Consolidation of Maplan with Pentaject (established in 1981)
- 1991 Taking over by Starlinger (established in 1835)
- 1993 Buyout of WERNER & PFLEIDERER injection moulding division (established in 1880)
- 1994 Founding of Machinery + Planning Inc.
- 1997 Extension of the assembly halls at the headquarters in Ternitz
- 2008 Launching of the new edition of machine series
- 2012 New ownership structure with takeover of Soulier family
- 2013 Maplan Sales & Service in more than 60 countries worldwide
- 2016 New purpose built manufacturing plant opened in Kottingbrunn
Figures, Dates & Facts
200 in Kottingbrunn / 230 including international Maplan organisation
Elastomer injection moulding machines & pressing machines
€ 45 million
- Export rate:
- Production volume:
280 machines per annum
- R & D:
4 % of turnover
- Business model:
Limited company, private
- Sales & service: